Site Inactive
Who's Online

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riskybizniz / Tombeater

re: Mount speeds will scale soon!

Mount speeds will scale soon!

Forum Image

One of the few most requested features people have wanted since Storm Legion’s launch (and even before!) were to allow all mounts to scale. Some of the most beautifully designed mounts in Rift have been stuck at their 60% speed and with Storm Legion’s two new speeds, 130% and 150%, the 110% have gone the way of the 60% mounts–retired! For Storm Legion, I’ve also found it really disheartening that I was limited to either Bear mounts, Spider mounts (ick!) or the few attuned mounts. I’m not a fan of either of them so I’ve been really limited to what mounts I could utilize.

Don’t get me wrong, I have enjoyed almost all of the mounts but my favorite mount for quite some time has been the Swift Armored Murdantix Bridle. It was sad to finally retire it since it’s not attuned and is a 110% mount. I’m a completionist so I’ve got every mount in the game but if there’s that one mount that’s been your favorite, nothing else will ever really fulfill that nerdy desire of yours.

So with that being said: Josh York replied to another suggestion thread, “Make all mounts your fastest mount by finally telling us the impossible. Almost all of the mounts will gain the ability to scale in speed!

Hurray! Those long since silly-looking Yarnosaur’s that you ran around with just because it was slow and funny looking… now you can do that all the time without giving up that 150% speed (and more if you’ve got your PA/Conquest passives!)

Quote:
We plan on doing this shortly. Most mounts, if not all mounts, will gain the ability to scale.

(source)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Black Tower Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum