Site Inactive
Who's Online

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riskybizniz / Tombeater

re: Merger: Nephilim

Greetings friends,

This will most likely be my last announcement to the guild I will give Over the past few months I personally have lost the drive and motivation to move forward in the game and the ability to move the guild forward is not there for me.

I thought about giving the guild leadership to someone else but I will just hold on to the guild and offer you all a better opportunity then siting in a guild with low activity.

Nephilim, our ally in the game, has opened its door to any and all from TBT who would wish to join them, casual, raiders, hardcore, so be it. If you wish to join them please contact: Tesah, Hylen, Alluras, Dufrest or Kharzyn and let them know you are from TBT.

It is with a heavy heart that I make this decision but I do not want you all to sit in TBT and be stagnant but instead be in an active and fun guild much like TBT used to be.

And if you do not wish to go to them, feel free to go elsewhere and enjoy the game !

See you around and its been a pleasure to work with you all
Nyt

Last edited by Riskybizniz / Tombeater on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tesah!

It's Tesah Happy And yes, anyone in BT that is interested in coming over is definitely welcome. Being homeless is never fun. Feel free to toss us a message anytime or just apply at our forums.
Metrik
Metrik10
Class Lead (Officer)

Nytmares - I just wanted to say thank you for taking up the reigns after Kalita left. You've done and amazing job as GM and unfortunately, sometimes, guilds don't survive the grind after a "SL" like expansion. Either way great job and thanks for getting us this far!!

As you probably noticed I left TBT last night and joined up with Nephilim. My schedule is pretty chaotic these days but I am around if you decide to log on.

~Metrik

I didn't want to see this day, but nothing lasts forever. I'm still on Greybriar and Facebook, if anyone wants to say hi.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Black Tower Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum